Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome, Megafan!

I know, I know. I've been a horrible friend. Haven't been keeping you abreast of anything going on in the lobes of the Megabrain.


Well, fret not. From here on out, it's you an me, chum. You will be the first to know what's going on at Mega-HQ and to show you that I'm on the level, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Yeah.


That first issue of American Dark Age. You ain't gonna get to read the rest of it till MoCCA Fest 2011 (April 9th-10th) where the Megabrain will be in attendance selling pre-releases to the masses. 


After that, you'll have to wait till the full print run in October when you can get a copy from us at NY Comic Con from the 13th-16th. 


Yeah, yeah, don't gimme no lip. If you were the type of person who'd be happy with a mediocre book with mediocre art, then sure we'd kick it all out for you in the next day or two, but I know you. 
You want a book that will make your nipples hard and your toenails sweat and that my friend is why we are takin' no shortcuts.


It's all for you. 


Till the next time, keep that grey matter flexin'
THE BENJ

No comments:

Post a Comment